Friday 28 March 2014

We've Moved!



3rd April 2014 UPDATE: BLOG HAS NOW MOVED.
Come join us over at:
pocket-green.com

:)

Hello all,
Just a quick note to say we're moving! The blog is getting a makeover, so it looks more like a little online magazine, and it's getting a new name.
I'm still tweaking it but when everything's ready I'll put the link here so you can see the new design and new posts. Thanks for all your support, readers, as always!



My Twitter handle has already changed, but I'm still in the same place if you're already kindly following it. It now says:

@PocketGreenUK

See you soon! Leanne x

2 comments:

  1. Following your new twitter account! Love the idea a look that's like an online magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Been enjoying reading your blog too. Yeah trying to make it a bit more like a little magazine, despite my beginner's web skills!
      Leanne x

      Delete